As an employee, teacher, artist, work-study student, volunteer or intern of Aerial Dance Chicago, I may have access to sensitive or confidential information. This confidentiality agreement serves to verify that I have been made aware of the strict prohibition against inappropriate use of sensitive or confidential information.
I understand that Aerial Dance Chicago expects me to hold in confidence any information I may become privy to in the course of my work. Because this information is solely available to me as a result of my employment, teaching, work-study, volunteer activities, or internship, I will not discuss, use, forward, print, copy, photograph, record or otherwise disseminate any confidential or sensitive information that is given, shown, or available to me, or which otherwise comes to my attention, for purposes outside the legitimate scope of my work.
Examples of confidential information that I may become aware of during the course of my employment, volunteer activities, work study, or artistic residency at Aerial Dance Chicago include, but are not limited to:
• Information regarding the financial circumstances, giving and payment records, or financial aid status of students, prospective students, employees, associates, donors, alumni, guests, and the family members of the aforementioned, as well as those of corporations and other organizations which have an established or potential relationship with Aerial Dance Chicago.
• Information from or regarding the personal records of employees, students, alumni, grantors, donors, associates and guests of the company.
• Information regarding the physical or mental health or personal affairs of any of the aforementioned individuals.
• Information pertaining to Aerial Dance Chicago’s finances or budget, public relations plans or details, communications plans or details, or other internal or sensitive institutional information.
• Information regarding access to Aerial Dance Chicago’s electronic files of any kind, and information pertaining to intellectual property of any kind, written or unwritten.
I agree that during the term of my employment/association and following my separation with such employment/association I will not discuss, use, forward, print, copy, photograph, record or otherwise disseminate any confidential or sensitive information to any individual outside the organization nor any individual associated with the organization, including but not limited to another employee, teacher, artist, work-study student, volunteer or intern of the organization.
I further agree that during the term of my employment/association and following my separation with such employment/association, I will be bound by this agreement. I am aware that failure to abide by this agreement may subject me to disciplinary action, termination from my position and legal action.