- Come to class with a positive attitude and a calm, patient mindset.
- Ask your teacher for modifications if material is too difficult or causes discomfort.
- Aerial work is extremely challenging and will take repeated practice to learn.
- Allow about 6-weeks of class before expecting to feel a gain in strength.
- Expect to repeat beginner level classes several times before moving to the next level.
- Choose comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- Remove all jewelry prior to class and secure hair back and up.
- Your instructor will provide a 5-minute warm-up. Plan additional warm-up as needed.
- The studio will open 15-minutes prior to the start of class for students to warm-up.