Aerial Dance Chicago offers a cutting-edge curriculum to lead students of all ages through a variety of dance and aerial art forms.
- Winter Term: Oct 24 - Dec 18, 2016 (No classes Thursday Nov 24th)
- Winter Flight Student Showcase December 17th! Must be registered for Winter Term classes.
- New Year Term: Jan 2 - Feb 26, 2017 Register now for Youth Classes or Adult Classes. Register early to assure your spot. Many classes sell out weeks in advance.
Class tuition is based on 8-week terms, with classes meeting once per week. Payment of tuition reserves your space in class and is due prior to the first class of each term. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
How to Register
Complete both the registration and payment steps online in order to reserve your spot in class. ADC does not receive your registration unless BOTH steps are completed online. Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis. Many classes sell out weeks in advance, so register early. To choose your class and register, please click here for Youth Classes or Adult Classes.
To ensure the quality of instruction for all students, there are no make-ups allowed for missed classes. Do your best to attend all classes. In the event that class is missed, students have the option to make-up two classes per term with independent practice during Open Studio.
- Aerial work is extremely challenging and will take patience and repeated practice to learn.
- Expect to repeat beginner level classes several times before moving to the next level.
- Choose comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- Remove all jewelry prior to class and secure hair back so it does not obstruct vision.
- Your instructor will provide a 5-minute warm-up. Plan additional warm-up as needed.
- The studio will open 15-minutes prior to the start of class.
Studio policies are put in place for the safety of our students and integrity of our programs.
- Weather related closures will be announced at the top of this page.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the studio.
- Filtered water is available, but cups are not provided. Bring a reusable water bottle.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To ensure quality instruction, make-ups are not allowed in other classes.
- ADC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. There is a lost and found box at the studio.
- Photo/video of students may be included in ADC promotional and fundraising materials.