Our classes are taught by experienced professionals in the field, with a cutting-edge curriculum designed to progressively lead students through the challenging art of aerial dance.
- Summer Term: July 18 - Aug 28
- Fall Term: Aug 29 - Oct 23 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Winter Term: Oct 24 - Dec 18 (No class Nov 24)
- Winter Flight Student Showcase December 17th!
Class tuition is based on 8-week terms, with classes meeting once per week. Payment of tuition reserves your space in class and is due prior to the first class of each term. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
How to Register
Complete both the registration and payment steps online in order to reserve your spot in class. ADC does not see your registration unless BOTH steps are completed online. Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis. Many classes sell out weeks in advance of the beginning of the term, so register early. To choose your class and register, please click here for Youth Classes or Adult Classes.
To ensure the quality of instruction for all students, there are no make-ups allowed for missed classes. Please do your best to attend all classes. In the event that class is missed, students have the option to make-up the missed class with independent practice during Open Studio.
- Come to class prepared with a positive attitude, and remember that aerial work is extremely challenging and will take patience and repeated practice to learn.
- Choose comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- Remove all jewelry prior to class and secure hair back so it does not obstruct vision.
- Wash your hands prior to class to keep equipment clean and easier to grip.
- Your instructor will provide a 5-minute warm-up. Plan additional warm-up as needed.
- Students may enter the studio 10-minutes prior to the start of class to warm-up.
Studio policies are put in place for the safety of our students and integrity of our programs.
- Weather related closures will be announced at the top of this page.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the studio.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the studio. Students may bring a reusable water bottle.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To ensure quality instruction, make-ups are not allowed. Do your best to attend all classes.
- ADC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. There is a lost and found box at the studio.
- Photographs and videos of students may be included in ADC promotional and fundraising materials.